One of my students saw me reading a ghost story, he tried to read it, realized so soon that it had a more advanced language level and that it was intended for adults, so I promised him a ghost story suited for his age, but before handing it to him, I had to read it first, to see if it's age-appropriate, what I ended up finding out was that he wouldn't enjoy it since it's more silly than scary.
Bunnicula is a cute name, comes from Dracula and bunny (very innovative).The story is about a pet rabbit, the narrator, a dog, recounts the first weeks of Bunnicula's life in their home, as a newly introduced pet to two already existing ones, a cat and a dog.
The story embarks from there and goes through the events afterward revolving around the bunny, his odd habits, and the cat and dog's suspicions.
The story then end on a happy note, as most children's stories do.
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire